Governing Body Members
The Governing Body of the college shall consist of the following eleven members.
- Principal of the College- Ex- officio.
- One teacher representative elected from and by the teachers of the college.
- One representative of the non-teaching employee elected from and by the non-teaching employees of the college.
- One representative of the university to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- One officer of the state government not below the rank of Sub-divisional magistrate posted in the district in which the college is located to be nominated by the Executive Council.
- Five persons to be nominated by the trust/society which has set–up the college one of whom shall be from scheduled caste and one from woman.
- One person to be co-opted by the Governing Body from amongst the educationist or persons noted for their academic interest normally residing in the district in which the college is situated. Provided in case of colleges owned and maintained by the Government if the government so decides, governing body consisting of seven members may be constituted for the colleges owned and maintained by the government in consultation with Executive Council.
List of Members of Governing Body -
|Mr. Bindeshwari Singh, Chairman||Chairman|
|Mr. Manish Kumar, Director||Member Secretary|
|Mrs. Saraswati Devi, Vice Chairperson||Member|
|Mr. Priya Ranjan, Joint Secretary||Member|
|Mr. Keshav Ram, Representative, SC/ST||Member|
|Dr. Kumari Anjana, Deputy Registrar, AKU, Patna, University Representative||Member|
|Officer of the State Govt., Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDO), SDO Danapur, Govt. Representative||Member|
|Dr. Radha Krishna Prabhat, Educationist||Co-opted Member|
|Dr. Sachin Bhaskar, Principal||Ex-officio|
|Mr. Rajeev Kumar, Teacher’s Representative||Member|
|Miss. Ritika Kumari, Non-Teaching Representative||Member|